concentris is a small and alert team of project managers with longstanding experience in the management of research projects in the 6th and 7th Framework Programmes of the EU and in Horizon 2020. Together with the Coordinator, concentris leads the Project Management of EQIPD.
They carry out the non-scientific tasks of EU projects and provide support and consultancy services for scientists and researchers at universities, in businesses and research institutes from the first project idea to the successful completion. As the project office, concentris is the central point of reference of EQIPD. With know-how, concentration and dedication, they support their partners with the following services:
- Proposal writing and project planning – Intentionally increasing opportunities
- Project management – Safe and professional from one source
- Financial management – Minimising risks
- Conference services – Helping to achieve more real results
- Dissemination and project marketing – Making results visible
- Training organisation – Improving research quality in Europe